BFA Declaration Deadlines for Sculpture
October 1 and February 15
BFA Declaration Process
Complete the following courses in the semesters before applying:
- ARS 101 and 102 (for all catalogs years prior to 2016)
- ARS 101 or 102; and ARS 201 or 202 (for 2016 catalog year and after*)
- ART 111, 112, 113 or 116, 115
- ART 231
- ART 274
Recommended submition of the BFA Declaration form in the semester in which you are completing 6 hours of the following 200-level studio electives:
- one 2D course
- one additional 2D or 3D course
- Current ASU Students: ASU GPA of 2.7 and an art GPA of 3.0
- New Incoming Transfer Students: Transfer GPA 3.0 and an art GPA of 3.0
- Use your unofficial ASU transcript (available at MyASU) to fill out the BFA Declaration Form.
- Students who attended another institution, and have transfer credits used to meet the portfolio submission requirements, should use a copy of their unofficial transcript from the transfer institutions to fill out the BFA Declaration Form.